Tuesday, May 29, 2012

May 27, 2012

Hey Family,

So this week I didn't keep a list of things to tell you so this is gonna be a short one,

First off, I still want someone to forward the recipe for no-bake cookies to me, that would be awesome!

I showed my companion a picture of Martha and he said "bayaw" to me which means he will be my Brother in law haha and he comes home in December its a match made in heaven.

Elder Oliver and I just so happen to have the same interests so we are always talking about cars, motorcycles, and other stupid stuff like that, but don't worry I am trunky proof

Next week we are going to take a tour of this army base here for a zone activity! I am excited to see how ghetto it is, and I will let you know how it goes.

Isaac and Taniel are parents now! That makes you both old by the way haha Abigail looks beautiful, Its good to know that everything went well, I have been praying for that since the MTC. Just one more to go (Michelle)

Laura, boys are dumb, start looking for men, there is this great talk by D.Todd Christofferson called Let us Be Men and I think that every guy you date should listen to it.

I love all of you and I love Missionary work
Love Elder Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment