Monday, June 10, 2013

May 20, 2013

Hello Family,
Well we managed to stay alive haha, there wasnt anything really bad that happened. Just know that we are 100% okay. I am however all typed out and there isnt to much to say. Just know that I love you all, I really enjoyed skyping last week, Its too bad we didnt do that everytime huh, oh well the next time I go on a mission we will be sure to do that!
Elder Allen and I are staying super busy and having fun too, We got to feed a monkey the other day but we didnt have our cameras so no pictures, maybe next time.
I Love this work, I wish it wasnt coming to an end for me. I am 75% terrified and 25% excited. I have no idea what I am going to do when I come home, but for now I will work.
I love you all
Have fun,
Love Elder Proctor


No comments:

Post a Comment