Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September 1, 2013

Hey Mom,

I already sent an email to Dad about Sanie's baptism with pictures. As for teaching him about the resurrection, it was great, after we taught him he just said simply "I believe that’s true"
About how I got an extra month added on, When the new wave of missionaries hit, they changed the MTC schedule and that also effected the transfers here so we were basically given the choice of going home 3 weeks early or 3 weeks late. My batch and I chose to go with 3 more weeks.
As for the singles ward, I don’t want to go there that much at all. but what ever.
I love you mom, thanks for everything

Love,
Elder Proctor





This is Sanie, he was baptized this Saturday. He is a humble man and he has the greatest attitude towards life. he asked me to baptize him to do so I had to carry him into the font, even though I was holding his crippled body I felt like the weaker of the two of us. It made me think of the scripture "Inasmuch as ye have done unto the least of them, ye have done it unto me" After he was baptized he bore a powerfully simple testimony. He says his only desire now is to help get his family to come to church. I love this work. Love Elder Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment