Monday, July 23, 2012

July 16, 2012

Hello All,
 
So this Wednesday we are starting our fast and going to sleep at 6pm because we have to wake up at 2am Thursday morning to head to Tuguegarao and be there by 7am for our meeting with Elder Teh! I am excited! And to top it off Brother Pete is cooking for us. He is that navy vet that used to be a cook on a ship.
 
And today we got some more exciting news, In August Elder Cook of the Quorum of the Twelve will be visiting our mission! How neat is that! 
 
Here is an update on that dad I have been telling you about.  Every time we go to visit him, he is either reading from the Book of Mormon, Teachings of George Albert Smith, or the Priesthood manual. I guess if he is going to come back to activity he is coming back running haha.

Its good to hear that you are all doing well, and that Grandmas surgery went well, tell her that I love her. I love all of you, I love this gospel.  I love missionary work, but I don't love typing haha. But don't worry I will have plenty of stories when/if I come home. 
 
Love,
 
Elder Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment