Monday, July 30, 2012

July 30, 2012

Hello everybody,
 
Another week has just flown by, we had some great news today from President Carlos, we found out that the Cauayan Mission is leading in the area, which includes the whole Philippines, New Zealand and Australia. but we aren't letting it go to our heads. 
 
It sounds like you are all doing well, I wish you would send me a picture of Isaac in his vader costume. 
 
That's cool that the Olympics have started, I love the Olympics. You will have to keep me posted on anything amazing.
 
That's nuts that you already have Martha's release date time has just flown by and continues to do so.
 
This week has been a great one! We have this investigator named Joseph that is awesome, he has a testimony of the Book of Mormon, Joseph Smith and the Restoration. He wants to be baptized! We are working that out, I am so grateful to see these changes in people and seeing them taste the Gospel for the first time. I love missionary life. I love all of you.
 
I know that this work is true, I know that through Joseph Smith, Jesus Christ restored his everlasting gospel to the earth so that we could return to him. I know the power of the Atonement, I have seen it work in me and in others, I know that through the Atonement we can be made clean. I just remembered one of my favorite quotes, it goes "Mine is the strength of 10 because my heart is pure" to be pure is to be clean, and through that there is strength given to us that we may overcome any trial we are dropped into. 
 
I love all of you and hope you are all doing well.
Love,
Elder Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment