Wednesday, February 27, 2013

February 25, 2013

Hey Everyone,
Y'all are right I didn't send an assignment last week, I kind of rushed my email.
Last week has been great, Last Saturday we had leadership training with Elder Ardern, He is in the Area Presidency. It was great, and he gave some great advice about writing home. He told us to not tell our families what we are doing, but instead tell them what we are learning as missionaries.
And so from now on that is what I am going to try to do.
I have learned so much as a missionary, but one thing that I cherish most is what I have learned about The Atonement of Jesus Christ. I now have a better understanding of it, I know that it is for everyone. I know that we are to use it to better ourselves, to become more like Christ.
I have also learned and experienced that Prayer is a 2 way communication, that Heavenly Father listens to us, that he knows our needs and desires. I also have learned that Heavenly Father really does answer our pleas to him.
For this weeks assignment I want to hear from ALL of you, share your favorite verse of scripture and tell me why its your favorite and what it means to you.
I love all of you,
Love Elder Proctor





No comments:

Post a Comment