Monday, August 5, 2013

August 5, 2013

Hi Everyone,

I love you all!, I am grateful for all of your love and support that you have given me throughout my mission. I love my family.

This week has been a good one and a sad one, with the work going great and with saying goodbye to some of my best friends in the mission. I have had a good week, I guess I always do though haha.

One of our investigators came to church yesterday and earlier this week he committed to Baptism and started reading the Book of Mormon on his own! He is so humble and has a heart of gold he is 22 and has been confined to a wheel chair his whole life. When I was starting to feel sick, we were at his house teaching him and he said the prayer and he asked Heavenly Father to bless me to be healed, I was touched by his concern and selflessness He being confined to a wheel chair and praying for me to get over a fever. Man I love this work.

We also started teaching this man that says he is an atheist but that he wants to know if there is a God, we had a great lesson with him about prayer and he said that he would pray. We continue to pray that he will do it and have sincerity.
Again I love missionary work.

I hope all of you are doing well, I love all of you.

Love,
Elder Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment