Friday, August 2, 2013

July 28, 2013

Hello Everyone,

I am feeling almost all better, I am still recovering but all is well. I did tell my mission mom and she recommended some medicine for me to take.

I am glad to hear that everything went well with getting my license worked out. I don’t want going home to be any harder than it has to be. Speaking of going home, I don’t know what this Official Release date is you are all asking about, its been Oct 23 for a long time now, I got my trunky papers a few weeks ago and that’s the date that it had on it. Sounds pretty official to me.
The ranch sounds like a blast, those family events are the best, I miss things like that.

Mom my new Mission Presidents name is President Rahlf, he and his wife are great, they are a perfect fit to their calling here in the Cauayan Mission. In my
interview with him he told me that when I go in for my exit interview he wants me to wear a tie that I wont miss, they plan on making a quilt out of the neck ties of Elders they knew, when I heard that I thought that is something that my mom would do and you know that I am right haha.

The work is going good, we are making up for the lost time when I wasn’t able to work. We are teaching this 22 year old man that is confined to a wheel chair, he is so humble and teachable and is so prepared to hear the gospel.
I love this work. I am finishing strong

I love all of you.
Love,
Elder Proctor






No comments:

Post a Comment