Tuesday, October 15, 2013

October 14, 2013

Hey mom,
Sorry about last week, I was in no mood to write emails, it was hot and all these kids were swearing and screaming in the internet shop.
To answer your question, I do know that Stake President that was killed in a motorcycle accident, both him and his wife where on the bike and they hit a Carabao that was crossing the road. It was a big shock for us. Its weird because those kind of accidents happen all the time here but never to anyone that we know. It was kind of a reality check.
I got that email about that Carl Bloch exhibit, I think that I will be able to appreciate more this time.
Its fine that you opened that package, all those DVDs are in tagalog, that’s how I plan to retain my language skills haha.
there is another package coming I don’t know if I will beat it there or not.
I love you Mom,
Love Elder Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment