Tuesday, October 22, 2013

October 21, 2013

So here is my schedule for the next couple of days.
Tuesday I wake up and head directly to the bus station, to ride to Cauayan where I will be interviewed for the last time by my mission president, have a farewell fireside in which I am singing with my batch, have a tie cutting ceremony with my mission president and his wife (they cut elders ties and a piece off of sisters skirts, they plan to make it into a quilt...)
 
Then Tuesday night we board another bus taking us to Manila, once we arrive we will be able to do a session at the Temple and do some sight seeing. Then Thursday morning I get on a plane to Japan, then to Salt Lake. 
There is more I could say about leaving the mission, but I cant quite put it into an email.
 
I have fought a good fight.
 
Love,
Elder Proctor 

No comments:

Post a Comment