Tuesday, August 21, 2012

August 13, 2012

Hey Ya'll,

Wow what a week.  Thank you all for the birthday wishes and for the packages(that are still on the way.)  Congrats to Laura and Tyler.  I don't know what to say, I just know that Heavenly Father loves our family. 
 
So I got my greenie this week, his name is Elder Juzgaya from Quezon City.  Its weird to be training because it feels like yesterday I was on the other side of the training, but it is great because it is another opportunity to learn and to grow. 
 
Bad news, Elder Cook won't be visiting our mission any more because of the flooding in Manila, so that kind of stinks. 
 
Just to let you know I had a great birthday.  Our bishop ordered a cake and then invited us over for dinner, they spelled my name wrong at the cake place but the love was still there :) and we had some awesome lessons.   It was great.
 
I love all of you and I love this work.
 
Love,
Elder Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment