Tuesday, August 21, 2012

August 20, 2012

Hey all you Proctors! 

How is everything going back there? They keep telling us that there is a storm heading our way but nothing to worry about.  I havent gotten any of the packages you sent, I think its because there is a flood in Manila and so it has slowed things down. 


This week has been a blast, training is fun because its like a part 2 to my training i have been learning a lot and am doing my best to be a better missionary everyday.


And its been fun having a greenie as a companion, haha I play harmless jokes on him and its fun haha, like the other night we were walking down this dark road and i thought I'd give him a little scare haha we had a good laugh, luckily my comp has a good attitude about it haha 


I want to tell you about the awesome day I had yesterday, that Less active dad that we have been helping come back, was ordained and set apart as a priest yesterday! and his 2 boys are going to be baptized soon, which means he will get to baptize them! It was so amazing to see the change in this mans life, all because of the Atonement. He just had to apply it and the rest just took off. Its going to be such a blessing for his family, oh ps we have been inviting his wife to sit it while we teach his sons, before she wouldnt want anything to do with it but now she is listening to the gospel and she just seems happier, all of them do. I love serving these people.


Then later we went to the church to watch the broadcast for President Monson's 85th birthday, It was way cool. I started to tear up when that lady sang "All I Ask of You" from Phantom of the Opera and then I couldnt hold it back when that guy sang "Bring him home" from Les Mis. It was Heavenly Fathers way of reminding me of how much I love my family.


I love all of you and I Love this work.


Love,

Elder Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment