Thursday, September 13, 2012

September 10, 2012

Hey Family and Friends ,
 
So this week 4 out of 4 of our investigators passed their baptismal interview, please keep them in your prayers as the continue to prepare this coming week. Also I got the package you guys sent with the tie and shirt and cds. I love it all! I am wearing the tie right now haha the trunky proof shirt was hilarious. Thanks you guys.

Heads up this is a short email, yesterday one of the families we are teaching said that the Book of Mormon is what they have been searching for, the spirit was so strong as we testified to them of this truth. They are so awesome, they would have been baptized a long time ago but the Mom and Dad cant get Sunday off at their work, but they have told us that they have been saving up to open up a store in their house so they could come to church. This experience has testified to me the Power that is in the Book of Mormon, they just had to read from it and then ask Heavenly Father if it was true and t
hey did it, their prayers were answered. And because they have received a testimony of this truth they are willing to change their lives, Talk about contrite spirits. These are the treasures/ perks to missionary life, getting to see people change for the better and come unto Christ.

I know this work is true, I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God, I know that through Joseph Smith the true church that Christ established was restored on this Earth. 
I love all of you and I thank you for your love and support 
 
Elder Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment