Tuesday, September 18, 2012

We got'em wet!

Hey y'all
So those people I asked you to pray for got Baptized last Saturday, It was great! That Dad I have been telling you about got to baptize his 2 sons, Then Sister Gretchen(she is the older one in picture) and Shaira(the younger girl). Shaira is part of a family that has just returned to activity, the plan was to have her Dad baptize her but he wasn't able to attend the baptism. Sister Gretchen was referred to us by her sister, she has been through a lot of trials in her life, but she was converted to the gospel through the holy ghost. After she was baptized she got up and bore her testimony and said that when us missionaries would teach her she wasn't sure if it was us talking to her or Jesus Christ. I was so humbled when I  heard this, this really is his work, I felt more like a servant of Christ at that moment then I have my whole mission. Heavenly Father knew that these people needed the gospel and he sent it to them. How great is his work. 
Transfers are happening this week, but I am pretty sure that I will stay here because training usually goes 12 weeks and we are 6 weeks in. 
I am glad to hear that all is going well back home, keep me posted on anything crazy that goes on.
Thanks to all of you I love you
Love Elder Proctor  
Pictures
1, My Birthday Cake that our bishop gave me 
2, This is the 4 of us in our apartment me, Elder Juzgaya,Elder Averion, Elder Oliver
3, This is a weird fruit called uway, and its super sour
4, Thanks Casey for an awesome shirt 
5, Me and a successful week 
6, my comp sleeping
7-9 Baptism



No comments:

Post a Comment