Monday, February 20, 2012

2-19-2012

Hello Everybody!

So this week has been really good,  M and H were baptized. I will be sending pictures later I am in the same computer shop that deleted all my pictures so I don't want to make the same mistake twice! 
Sounds like you are all having fun, Mom and her sisters talking till dawn and Laura and the Jones clan getting ready to head out to Disneyland. Since dad didn't write me this week I am assuming that there is something really good on the History Channel so that's just great! haha
 
I might have another niece by next week eh? Its weird for me to think that there will be members of our family that I haven't met yet! But its awesome.
 
Speaking of weird things, I don't know what is happening to me! I am from Utah, I used to run barefoot through the snow and everywhere else, and yet there are times when I get cold here! I am in the hottest place in the whole Philippines and I am getting cold! haha I think I might die when I come back to Utah, but hopefully I will adjust when I get back there. haha 
 
Oh yeah this week its transfer week and there is a good chance that I will train so that should be... exciting. haha But I know that whatever comes that I wont be doing it alone :) Transfer meetings are fun, I will get to see all my old mtc buddies and its just great. 
 
I don't know what else there is to tell you, other then we are working hard and I really am loving every step of the way! I love all of you so much and I am so grateful for your support and love, I am sorry that I don't get to write all of you all of the time, but know that I love you no matter what :) 
 
Love,
Elder Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment