Monday, February 27, 2012

Are You Saying I Killed Lord Morely?!

Hey Ya'll,

So this week we had our transfer, there weren't any new pilipino elders so me and my buddies lucked out and we wont train this cycle! My new comps name is Elder Magsanoc his english aint that good so it will really help me to learn the language. He goes home in may so he is kind of trunky, but he still works hard so that is good  :) haha I am having a hard time remembering what else happened this past week, I should start writing things down.

Oh I tried balut for the first time! It didnt taste weird at all, it was actually pretty good.  But if you are going to try it I recommend eating it in the dark because it looks like death. haha I also tried this fruit called star apple, it was really tasty and fun to eat!

Another funny/cool thing that happened, was last night we were at the Apocoliptic family's house for dinner and I got to talk about motorcycles with the dad and that was really awesome.  He then told us about how he was a fireman and how ghetto the filipino fireman equipment is.  Then he started telling us about his mission and he said that I looked like a companion of his, so he pulls out his photo album and shows me an elder with a face that only a mother could love.  haha It made me feel really good looking! haha They are an awesome family. I love the work here, I love the people. I just dont like typing a whole lot. haha

I am out of things to write about so I am going to try and catch up on pictures.

1. This is D, M's daughter chowing down on some chicken. I just love this picture.

2. This is C, R, and As baptism. They are all so awesome, its so cool to see the gospel bless peoples lives

3. This is H and M's baptism, they are also really cool and they have made that mighty change of heart

4. This is us playing rugby! fun stuff

I love all of you, I love this gospel, I love studying it and learning more and more from the scriptures its just great. I love missionary life. haha Its weird to think that Martha is already counting down the months. Trunky ka ba?  just kidding. I wish that I could just film everything that I am experiencing here, but i guess you will just have to wait till heaven and you can watch my mission movie :)

I love all of you so much, and I am so grateful for our wonderful family and all of your wonderful examples to me.

Elder Proctor

PS Its really fun to play basketball with filipinos haha

No comments:

Post a Comment