Monday, March 19, 2012

3-18-12

Greetings Loved Ones,

   So how y'all doin? As I was reading Dads email about buying the used candy machines from Aliens in Roswell, I thought that exact thing happened in Twilight Zone. haha
 
So it sounds like you are all doing well, which is wonderful to hear, I am also glad to hear that little Ella is smiling again, those pictures of her in the hospital got me pretty worried but now everything is okay.
 
  So this week I talked to my first English speaking non-member! It was kind hard trying to talk in English but I some how managed haha He was very nice and not too interested but that's okay because he has his agency.
 
I also started teaching the Gospel Principles class in our ward! haha its kind of funny how it falls to me, First the bishop assigns a teacher, then the teacher doesn't prepare so then he goes to us haha the Missionaries! but I cant complain, I love teaching because I learn as I teach and I love learning! haha don't tell Mom I said that haha not a whole lot else happened this week. Its getting hotter here every day haha but there is something interesting that I have noticed, even though its blazing hot, as long as we are walking, I don't get sun burnt! haha I think that is a blessing from hard work. And I love hard work! haha don't tell Dad I said that haha 
OH there is something wonderful that I learned from a more experienced missionary! His Mom sent him homemade cookies, she put them in a Ziploc bag and then into a Tupperware container and he said when he ate them they were still soft! So if you all are just chomping at the bits to send me some cookies feel free to do so! haha 
 
I am still loving it out here, even though I struggle with the language I love it. I know have a better insight why we have trials here, its for our growth, and that's why we came here, that is what we fought for in heaven. And I can honestly say that every trial I have had before and during my mission, has drawn me closer to Jesus Christ. and because of that I can honestly say that I am grateful for trials. and I know that no matter what happens, Our Savior is there to pick us up and help us through. I am so grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ and his Gospel. 
 
I love all of you so so so Much, you might say that I love you more than 4 ;)
 
Thanks for your support,
Elder Proctor
 
PS and I would like to thank you in advance for the cookies haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment