Tuesday, October 30, 2012

10-29-12

Have ACTIVITIES!!! With your FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!
Williams talk was awesome! way to go buddy.

So this was an exciting week with the baptism, completing the Quilang Family! It was so cool to see the gospel bless this family. I love them.
We also had our quarterly interviews with the Mission President, and he told me that I would be transferred, I am sure gonna miss this area, and the people here, but I know that the Lord has other plans for me, even though I would love to stay here the rest of my mission, its not my will, but his.

I know that this is his work, its done his way, and thats the only way!
President Carlos also told us about the jump in missionary applications, right now there are about 150 missionaries assigned here in the Cauayan Mission and in the next year its going to climb up to 250! Which means there is going to be many new areas opened up! Its really cool to be a part of it. who knows maybe I will have the chance to open a branch! how neat would that be!

what an awesome way to spend 2 years.
I know this work is true, nothing will stop it
I love it and I love all of you
Love Elder Proctor


 

No comments:

Post a Comment