Monday, October 22, 2012

Oct. 8, 2012

Hey Y'all,
 
That news is great! oh and mom that 12 week training is old news, its been that way for over a year now. unless they are changing the program.
 
So that family I am always telling you about is doing great! Yesterday at fast and testimony meeting the mom was touched by the testimony of one of the members. They all seem happier and all around more unified, that's the blessings of the Gospel for ya! Its crazy to think back to when I first met this family, the dad was drunk, the mom wouldn't say 2 words to us and the kids were all super shy around us, but now its like I am a part of their family and every time we teach them we are in tears or laughing so much that it hurts, its so great to see this in people to see the spirit touch their lives and the gospel enlighten everything that is good inside them. 
 
I am getting excited to watch conference this week, i kind of wish that I could watch it live at the conference center but the revelation is still all the way out here.
 
I love all of you and I love this work,
 
PS a member told us last night about the age requirement changing for missionaries but the way she told us was "Elders President Monson came out with an Official Declaration!" haha so I was thinking that there was going to be something added to our standard works haha pretty funny huh

No comments:

Post a Comment