Monday, October 1, 2012

 Hey Y'all,
So its official, Laura and Tyler is gettin hitched! how neat is that. With the ring and everything! What an exciting time, Keep the pictures coming I love them,
Mom, we get conference broadcasted  to us the week after you guys see it. We are real excited for it.
So that family that I have been telling you about, with the returned father and the 2 sons, well we are now teaching the mom and their youngest daughter, they came out to church for the first time yesterday, i love it, seeing the Lord unifying this family through the gospel, and that's what its all about!
Everything in the gospel is a means to that end, to be unified or sealed with our family forever, because our Heavenly Father loves us. I am so grateful for my family and that we can be together forever. What else is there to say? this is the best news that there is haha
I love all of you!
Love Elder Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment