Monday, October 22, 2012

Oct. 15, 2012

Happy Birthday momma,
 
Sounds like your birthday dinner was pretty good, we normally just have rice and whatever we have to give it flavor. Pretty cool huh, SO this week we had a zone conference and General Conference so it was like being spiritually fed to the max! we had some Investigators watch conference with us, it was cool because they got really excited when the Prophet spoke, they are really cool so I think I will tell you about them, They are Two couples and their kids the husbands are twins, they work as boat drivers taking people from one side of the river to the other, both couples and their daughters live in this little bamboo house that is no bigger than my bedroom back home, They were referred to us by one of the sisters grandmothers who is a member. Because of the Brothers job schedule we are only able to teach them on saturday and Sunday, but they always keep their commitments and haven't missed one Sunday since we started teaching them, they have flat out told us, "we know this is true, and we need it." The have committed to be Baptized on November 10. I am so excited for them, to enter into the strait and narrow path that leads to salvation.
 
I don't know what else to tell ya. I love all of you, I love this work
The Church is True
Love Elder Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment