Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December 10, 2012

Hello Family,

How is the Christmas season going back home?  With Skyping for Christmas, I can skype on the 24th 25th or 26th, y'all just pick a day that works. Who is going to be home for Christmas? 
Anyway things are going great here, we have a baptism coming up this Saturday, my companion goes home on Wednesday, and a Zone Meeting on Tuesday. So its going to be a busy week,
So this week we attended a baptism in the sisters area and after we went to Mcdonalds and the new couple missionaries, Elder and Sister Kiholm from Huricane Utah, were there and they offered to buy us dinner, actually they kind of insisted it haha but  as we were talking to them they told us that this is there 2nd mission that they have served. They say they are making up for lost time because they were less active for most of their lives and they said that 7 out of 8 of their kids are less active, and Elder Kiholm told me that when I become a father and if I want to be a good one, I have to set an example. That made me think of my Dad, and the amazing example that he has been to me all my life and that reminds me of a great country song called "Ive Been Watching You" it is a great song, I love you dad, and you too mom. And I love all of you! 
Sorry this is short we are short on time 
Merry Christmas 
Love Elder Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment