Monday, December 17, 2012

December 17, 2012


Hello y'all,
Well since you guys didn't decide when we are going to Skype I guess that I will, So i will be online 8:00am(my time)  Dec 25th. if this is a bad time then you need to let me know when by next monday okay. Thank you
Yes its okay for me to email back and forth with if you are online, we have an unlimited time for our email time.
This week has been great! my comp went home and I got a new one! Elder Armoreda, he is awesome, and I think that he is more American than I am, last night I asked him if he wanted rice and he said no haha I am more Filipino than I thought. And our investigator was baptized it was great! I will send a picture to dad.
So tomorrow is our mission Christmas Party and its going to be a blast, Its going to be a last Christmas in the field.
Sorry this is short, but I am tired from playing rugby haha
I love all of you
Love Elder Proctor
Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment