Wednesday, January 2, 2013

December 31, 2012

Hey Everyone,

I hope you all had a great Christmas! I sure did! Most of the people we are teaching made it out to the ward Christmas Party, so that was pretty neat.
But then after Christmas I got a Cold then the next day a Cough and then the day after that it was raining while we were out and I slipped and fell on my right leg kind of funny and sprained my knee haha but its all good I just had to rest a day keeping ice on it. Its all good now.
What else can I tell you, oh yeah just before I sprained my knee we found a past investigator that wants to be taught now. that was the highlight of that particular day.
I am in one of those moods where I don't want to write a lot.
It was great to Skype to you all, next time though I would rather talk to you guys one at a time instead of all at once. if that is okay.
I love all you!

Love,

Elder Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment