Thursday, January 31, 2013

January 28, 2013

Thanks Mom for getting that book sent, I hope it wasn't too much of an inconvenience.
This week I said goodbye to one of my good friends Elder Oliver from Fillmore, He is a good kid and served a great mission.

I don't really know what else to tell you. only you dad Martha, Casey and Michelle wrote me today. Its always nice to hear from all you. Things are still going good, although being a Zone Leader can be overwhelming at times. but its a good learning and growing experience.

This week, I want to hear who is your favorite Scripture Hero and why. For me I would have to say that its a tie between Peter and Captain Moroni, Peter is a favorite of mine because he was just a simple ordinary man that chose to follow the Lord and then did many great things. and I think that he is the perfect example of what the Gospel of Jesus can do to change a man, from a low and sinful state into an apostle of Jesus Christ, Captain Moroni has been a favorite of mine since i was a kid, but it was only because the Arnold Friberg painting of him was really cool. but when I grew up and actually read about him in the Book of Mormon that he became a hero of mine. and its because of his decision to stand up for what is right and true.
Well I hope that you will let me know who your scripture heroes are.
Sorry my letters are always so short.

Love,
Elder Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment