Monday, March 25, 2013

March 25, 2013

Hello,
Wow my parents have officially hit the big time haha "what do we have for them bob? A NEW CAR!" Dad should give me his truck to me.
I think its funny that mom had a dream about me going home for being sick, because when I was sick I didnt tell Sister Carlos like we are supposed to do because I am always afraid of getting sent to Manila for care or worse back home. You cant take me alive!

This week has been great, The Pagbilao family came to church and they are doing great! I love missionary work. 
Tell Devin that he is a Gentleman and a Scholar, Belgium is a perfect fit.

Lately things haven't been all that great, with investigators not keeping their commitments, less-actives moving further away from the church, and a companion going trunky. Needless to say I have been through a bit of a rough patch, and doing some praying. This week in my personal study I read Mosiah 23:10 which read Nevertheless, after much tribulationthe Lord did hear my cries, and did answer my prayers, and has made me an instrument in his hands in bringing so many of you to knowledge of his truth.   
It was as if Heavenly Father was there with me and spoke these words to me, I started to notice the blessings in my life and the answers to my prayers. The Book of Mormon is true.

I love all of you, oh guess what? I become a successful sister missionary this week, 18 months baby but whose counting haha(Laura) 


Love Elder Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment