Thursday, May 23, 2013

April 1, 2013

Hello Everybody,
Mom I don't know if you want to know how they celebrate Easter here to tell you the truth... well now I guess I have to.
they celebrate the whole week, its called holy week, with different traditions for each day. But when Friday comes around there are people that walk with crosses on their back and then they actually get nailed to those crosses as well. Its psycho and I think that its really disrespectful to Jesus Christ.
Everything was closed as well, its kind of weird walking through the city with nobody there when its normally so crowded.

Last Wednesday was transfers, My companion was transferred, I stayed in Baluarte, so i am going to be here for over 6 months crazy fast right?

I love all of you thanks for the support and er'thang
Elder Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment