Thursday, May 23, 2013

April 15, 2013

 Hello Everybody.
Mom, we go home at the same time meaning our departure is on the same day, our missions finish at the same time. We always stay together

This week has been kind of crazy, last Monday just as my companion and I were about to eat dinner, we get a call from and Elder in our zone. He says that his companion is having a hard time breathing and his face was swelling. So we took him to the hospital and they give him a shot and put him on a nebulizer for 10 minutes. We took them back to their apartment around 12am. Things were okay for a few days but then on Friday, after we had attended a baptism in our zone, we get another late night phone call and this time he is worse condition, so they take him to the hospital and the Doctor keep him there for 2 nights. We took turns staying with him so I missed almost all of Conference. But I had an amazing experience as this Elder asked me to give him a blessing, and the spirit inspired me to tell him that he would be okay, and I knew that he would. I have a testimony in the restored priesthood. I am so grateful for this blessing, I am so grateful to be able to minister to the children of God.

I love all of you, I know I haven't done those assignments lately.
I love this work
Love Elder Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment