Thursday, May 23, 2013

April 8, 2013

Hey ya'll
So I forgot to tell you last week that Elder Wooden went home, and his family came to pick him up, and his mom and met my mom and his dad was uncle Davids best friend, small world huh?

So to answer moms questions,How is your new companion? he is great! we go home at the same time and he loves to work so all is good.  Are you having to find more housing for the new missionaries, Reeve is having to do it. Yes! its a pain!  Have you started getting more missionaries yet or are they still learning the language in the MTC? We have, there was 7 that just went home and 21 came in!  What is the ward like that you are in now? its good, I just wish we could get the home teaching into gear.

This week there was an amazing experience that happened, We went to visit the Roque family, they are all members except the Dad (Tatay) and he never wants to talk to us. But this time he was pumping some water and we ask if we could help him, he said we could then after we helped him we asked if we could come back and teach him with his family and he said yes! I was so happy. I felt like Ammon serving king Lamoni. I love missionary work!

I love all of you
Love Elder Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment