Thursday, May 23, 2013

April 22, 2013

Lawdy Hallelujah! 

I am so happy these days! here are some reasons why.
Sister Vivian finally accepted the baptismal challenge!
I know that God is mindful of all his children everyhwhere
My Companion inspires me to be better.
I know that my family loves me back home. 
I have a testimony of the Atonement and Restoration 
I am a Disciple of Jesus Christ, 
I am a part of the most important work! 

  35 Now have we not reason to rejoice? Yea, I say unto you, there never were men that had so great reason to rejoice as we, since the world began; yea, and my joy is carried away, even unto boasting in my God; for he has all apowerball wisdom, and all understanding; he comprehendeth all things, and he is a cmercifulBeing, even unto salvation, to those who will repent and believe on his name.
I love you all 
Love Elder Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment