Friday, July 26, 2013

June 24, 2013

Hello, Everyone

So mom first answer, No we didn’t watch that broadcast yet but we will this weekend.

Yes I am training, My companion's name is Elder Tietjen from Baltimore Maryland, he is a great missionary. He however makes me want to find my MTC teachers and beat them up because when I left the MTC I couldn’t speak Tagalog like Elder Tietjen can. The two of us are both new to our area so its been challenging getting around and stuff like that, but its great. I love my new area and my new companion and most of my old ones haha. In case you were wondering yes I do scare him, as a matter of fact last night I scared him 3 times within an hour haha I am too good at it. He's a good sport about it I am sure he has payback coming my way.

Last night I was a little scared because the Assistants texted us and they said that President wanted to meet with me this morning, so I thought of all of the reasons why he would want to talk to me and there were three of them either there was a death in the family, there would be an emergency transfer, or it would be some lunch thing that the Carlos' were doing...So we show up to the mission home this morning and luckily it was just a lunch for the Elders I will be going home with. It was fun to get together with all of them.

I Love all of you, Thank you for your constant support and prayers.
I love this work
I wont go easy
Love Elder Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment