Friday, July 26, 2013

July 8, 2013

Mom,
 As far as the ID thing goes even a forged one would work, and yes I do need more than just a passport, that’s coming from my mission president, It just needs to be a photo of me with a name in a semi-looks legit sort of way haha
but if you guys don’t want me to come home then I wouldn’t worry too much about it haha just kidding I will keep looking around for a notary but the clock is ticking and I have yet to find one. Either way it will all work out if they ask for a second photo id at the airport I will just jedi mind trick them, my force is through the roof these days haha
 In other news this week has been great, Elder Tietjen and I had a companionship fast so that we could find a family that would be willing to hear our message. And by the end of the week we found 3 families! that’s pretty neat! We are still struggling with the lack of support from the ward and the fact that our area is 28km away from our apartment but through the atonement we are made able! I love this work. I know that its true, I know that we have living prophets and apostles on the earth today and that Heavenly Father reveals his will to them, I know that Jesus lives, and loves us too.
I love all of you, thanks for the prayers and support
Love Elder Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment