Friday, July 26, 2013

June 30, 2013

Hey Er'body,

This week has been great, we watched the worldwide training broadcast and its just what we needed. We don’t have the best support from the members when it comes to missionary work. So we are hoping that this will get them excited about it. As of now Elder Tietjen and I have just been tracting, its going good but we all know that there is a better way to gather Israel.
Mom don’t worry about the money, I have officially stopped buying stuff I just need to send something home and that will be the last of it.
Also who is this Devon that spoke with Reeve? haha 
I love all of you, I wont go easy
Love Elder Proctor 
PS So I haven’t been able to get my license paper signed, I will still work on it but just in case can you send me some sort of photo id asap, even if you have to make a fake one, I need some sort of photo id besides my passport to get on the plane in Cauayan when i come home. I really need this so it would be great if you did this.  thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment