Monday, April 23, 2012

4-23-12

Hello family,
So remember how I told you about riding on the outside of those jeepneys? well I was doing it earlier today, just enjoying the air like a golden retriever sticking his head out the window, and as we were driving along we pass this cop and he stops the jeepney and then tells me how its illegal to do that haha so now I will just have to jam myself inside of the low ceiling jeepney and dream of head room.

This week has been great, we started teaching this lady, and she is super prepared to hear the gospel. She has all of these great questions for us which is really refreshing because most people just want to know how tall I am and if I know any movie stars haha but she asks us things like "where do we go after this life?" and "will you teach me how to pray?" I love it! I will keep you posted as we teach her more.

Oh so here is an adventurous story you should all know... our house is haunted. Like seriously haunted haha Members have told us about times when they would walk past our house and see a little girl in our house haha kind of creepy no? and other missionaries that have stayed there have said they saw her, I haven't seen anything yet but at night I hear stuff all the time. haha What an adventure.

So who all reads this email? I have decided that if you want to read my emails you have to send me an email or letter haha I love hearing from all of you

I also had a nerdy revelation that I would like to share with you, here it goes... imagine if I could meet a vulcan and then mind meld with the said vulcan, he would see how the gospel has blessed my life and feel my testimony of it and then be converted. and then he could mind meld with all the stubborn people here and they would see the truth of this message haha but seeing as that is just science fiction I will just have to keep doing what I am doing haha

I love all of you and I really appreciate the letters (or should I say future letters) haha
I love you thank you for everything, I love this gospel like a fat kid loves cake!
Love Elder Proctor

PS in my area a lot of the people speak ifuegao, there are over 120 dialects in ifuegao alone! I think that the tower of babel was built here haha 

 (A random picture of a jeepney. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment