Monday, April 30, 2012

4-30-12

Dear Family! 

How y'all doing? Mom and Dad are empty nesters till Sister Proctor gets home, Laura is out and about just loving life haha
Sounds like you are all doing great!

Mom I got your package, the cookies were delicious and I will see if I can get that paper signed the next time I go to the bank.

Dad, I found a van that is harder to fix than an Astro, Its a hyundai and the engine is under the front passenger seat, I was talking to the mechanic that was fixing it up and when I asked him where the engine was he said "nakatago" meaning hidden haha it gave me a good laugh, plus it was cool to talk about cars with this guy.

Another cool story, so we are teaching this less-active family and we invited them to come to church on Saturday, and right after we asked them to come to church, their 3 year old little girl shouted "iyan dapat!" which means "we should do that!" we had a good laugh at that one, They came to church and it was great! I love it when the people we teach actually do something! 

Oh another cool thing, there is a lot of carpenters here and the smell of sawdust is everywhere, its one of the few smells here that remind me of home. I do miss my woodshop.

Well I love all of you so much. This is the true gospel and I am pleased as punch to be doing my small part to spread it to the people here!
Love Elder Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment