Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Transferred Na Ako


Dear Family,

So yeps I was transferred, I am now in the coldest zone of the mission. Our area is a little town called Lamut, its near Nueva Vizcaya.The Dialect here is ilokano. Its so beautiful here, there are mountains just covered in green and its so nice and cool compared to Tuguegarrao. My new companion is Elder Molino, he is so awesome! He is obedient and loves to work hard. That is also a beautiful thing. The pictures I sent is us in our Natural Habitat at our desks and on the streets.

There are 4 of us in our apartment which is great too because they are also awesome missionaries. One weird thing about my new zone is that there are people that chew this tobacco-like leaf called nga nga. Its red as red and the people that chew it look like vampires, and because its like tobacco they spit it on the ground and it leaves a red mark. There are some streets that are covered with the stuff, its weird.

Yeah we did get to listen to conference, and it was awesome! I loved it. Not much else has happened this week.
 
I love this work, its so fun even when its hard. I love sharing the gospel with people and I also love helping those lost sheep come back.

I am so grateful for this gospel, and for Heavenly Father sending me to the Philippines Cauayan Mission, This is exactly where I need to be right now. I am so grateful for the knowledge that this is the Lords work, and that It doesn't matter how weak I am, because through the Savior I can do anything "For in His strength I can do all things" Alma 26:12 This brings great comfort to me because I am weak I am not perfect but I know that the Atonement make up for everyone of our weaknesses and imperfections. How neat is that!  And why do we have the Atonement? It because our Father in Heaven and Jesus Christ Love us, they both love us, they also knew of our weaknesses and they knew that we would not be able to return to Heaven on our own, So Heavenly Father gave his Only Begotten and Jesus gave His life. HOW NEAT IS THAT!
I love all of you, thank you for all of your support and prayers.

Love,
Elder Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment