Monday, January 30, 2012

1-16-12




Hey everybody

So this week has been pretty good, let me just tell you right now this is going to be short, I am tired of typing haha 

So the pictures
1. This is (Ms. C) she was baptized yesterday, she was supposed to be baptized on Christmas Eve but we kept on having to push it back because her parents wouldnt sign the permission slip, but we kept on praying and fasting and then boom! Its so amazing to see these kinds of things. I am so glad to be out here its just great! haha 
2. So this is what I look like now haha thats the pilipino food for you haha 
3. These are kids of 2 of our investigators, I thought it would be good for the kids to see what happens when you dont brush your teeth haha 

I love all of you, I really do, but I am just tired of typing haha 
Love Elder Proctor 

No comments:

Post a Comment