Monday, January 30, 2012

10-7-11


Kamusta po tayo mga pamilya!

One week down and 8 more to go! so I lied to you when I said my p-day was saturday its actually on friday so there you have it.

Wasnt conference great! so many talks about missionary work and it was awesome! haha There is an elder in my room that says that all the time its hilarious. So you all keep asking me about my kasama so I will tell you about him. His name is Elder Nielson from Price, he is kind of lazy but other then that we get along fine.

So here are some things that I want to tell you about, there is this kid in my district named Elder Hubble from Mesa, he is so funny and he taught me this game where you say "if you know what I mean" after you say something, for example "Hey Elder want to go on exchanges? If you know what I mean" haha it makes me laugh every time. He and I also do these Richard Simmons workouts be fore we go to bed haha its just great. 
My teachers name is Brother Nuttal from AF, But I am not sure that he is affiliated with the Nuttals Sewing Empire, he is a great teacher and he helps us a ton with our investigators and the language of course. As the food goes, I dont think its that great but it will make poop haha right Dad :) and as for the orange juice, I have partaken of it and I can testify of its divine power of relief haha

So everything is going pretty well here, the language is coming faster and faster every day! It goes to show you that the gift of tounges isnt just something that you read about, I defineatley couldnt do this with out the lords help. haha my companion tells me that he can hear me speaking tagalog in my sleep sometimes, so that pretty neat.
So what did you think of conference? pretty good stuff, lots of missionary talks that were really good for me to hear and Elder Hollands talk at preisthood session just about blew the roof off. My favorite talk was sister Daltons talking about how to raise daughters, I now know why all of my sisters turned out so good! Its because my Dad loved my Mom so much and showed all of my sisters what a real man is like. So thanks for doing a good job Dad!

Oh could you send me some jeans and my red lumberjack sweater? It got cold fast and i only have filipino clothes haha so if you could do that then it would be awesome haha Elder James is rubbing off on me haha

So I hear some of you are keeping in touch with Katie, I think that is so nice of you. And Laura I hear that the 2 of you are going to watch ann of green gables! haha so cool! sorry I havent written you all that much I just dont have alot of time, haha it makes me wonder why martha can write so much? haha dont tell her i said that.

So I think I will tell you about my district. The 2 elders that are in me and my kasama's room are Elder James from Dever, who is hilarious and sounds like Brian Regan haha and there is Elder Allen from Mapleton who is pretty cool. We used to have a "tripanionship" but another elder in our zone went home so we got his companion. His name is Elder Hatch from Logan, he is a compition skeet shooter! how neat is that? his companion is Elder Fisher from cenerville, he is a convert to the church and is really cool. Then there is Elder Leavitt who is the most interesting man in the world he was born in England then ran away to Ireland then adopted to a Canadian family and then converted. He can do these cool circus tricks and it is awesome. His companion is Elder Mwea from Curibati he is so funny! but he is shy. The other day when it snowed here he was glued to the window, he had only seen snow one time before that. Then there is the Hilarious Elder Hubble and his companion Elder Roberts, I dont know if Katie told you about Elder Roberts if not then you should ask her because I cant write that out again. Then there are the sisters, Sister Westover and Sister Dennis. they are great and never fail to remind all of us lowly elders that they are older and more muture :) haha they are great but they can get annoying oh well.

Well I have to get going now so Thanks for all of your prayers and letters, they help a ton and a half. I love all of you so much and I am doing my best!

Love Elder Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment