Monday, January 30, 2012

1-8-12


Hello Everybody

So this weeks adventure wasnt to exciting, it was my first trip to the barbershop. Lets just say I miss having Laura cut my hair. My barber was named Fred, he looked like he got out of prison yesterday. He had tattoos on his arms and he looked mad haha. So first he sits me in the chair and puts that cape thing on. Then he just started to cut my hair! he didnt ask how I wanted it he just went for it haha. 

The best was when he took the clippers to my hair, Laura and Mom remember what it was like to cut my hair, He made one pass with the clippers and it didnt do anything, he had a look of confusion come over him and then he went back again, he seemed to think that he needed to push the clippers harder to my head. It was painful haha it took forever too, but in the end I had a haircut an all was well. The scariest was the shave that comes free with the haircut, and when I say it comes free I really mean that you dont have a choice. He shaved my face and neck with one of those single blade razors like in the movies! it was nerve racking having a stranger with a razor to my neck but again all was well and now its in the past.

Also these past 2 weeks I have a bit of a cold, and one morning this week I woke up with a monster head ache, it hurt just to have my eyes open, so I asked my comp to give me a priesthood blessing, after the blessing I felt fine, there was no pain. I know that the priesthood is Heavenly Father's power given to man to act in his name. I know that the priesthood was restored to the earth through the prophet Joesph Smith. I am so grateful for it.

I love all of you and I thank you again for your support and love
Love Elder Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment