Monday, January 30, 2012

11-4-11


Kumusta pamilya ko
  
   I again cant believe another week has gone by! I am glad to hear that Laura isnt pregnant haha I want all you pregnant women to know that I pray for you constantly and I hope you know how much respect I have for all of the women in my life. I am reminded of the talks Gordon B. Hinckley would give about the women in his life, I feel just as he did about all you wonderful women.

So in less then 3 weeks I will be in the Philippines, fun fact for you the Philippines has about the same land mass as Arizona but they speak over 250 different languages! haha I cant wait, but I am soaking up as much as I can while I am here from all the resources here so that I can leave the MTC knowing that I did my best, I promised all of you that I would do my best so thats what I am going to do, no buts about it! I have learned so much in the time I have been here and I am so grateful for it. I am sorry I have to cut this short, but know that I love all of you and I thank you for your prayers and letters and I hope that I am making you all proud. Oh mom we will probably be leaving on the 28th but nothing is certain till we get our travel plans in a couple of weeks. I love all of you more and more each day!

Love Elder Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment