Monday, January 30, 2012

11-11-11


Kumusta pamilya ko!

Yet another week has gone past and I dont believe it! So funny story for you, I was waiting for my comp. outside the bathroom and I decided I would try to scare him! So I got right next to the door and I heard somebody coming out and I thought that my comp was the only one in there but to my suprise it was a Branch president and I scared him! haha it was hilarious, he seemed pretty cool about it haha

Anywho, so remember how I was released as the district leader? well last sunday they called Elder Nielsen and me to be the new zone leaders haha at least I had one week of freedom :) but it was fun for us to welcome the new missionaries this week and to see how scared they all were haha it brought back somw memories of my first day here. One of the new Elder's was actually in the phillipines for a few months and then had to go home but is now heading back out! He told us some cool stuff about the philippines, and mom its true that Christmas starts october 1st there. and I cant think of anything I will need, but I will be sending some stuff home like my pajamas and that tie michelle sent, Sorry michelle i cant take it to the philippines because it is made out of silk but I will wear it all the time when I get home.

I cant believe I will be in the field in less then 3 weeks! I am so excited for it, so there is this one teacher that went to the cauayan mission and he was telling us a funny story about this rat that bit his companions hand and then he killed it with his machete! haha yeah I get a machete for my mission how neat is that? haha there are some more stories he told us but I dont want to scare the women folk haha

So the language is still coming, it was good to see the new missionaries because it showed all of us how far we have come in so little time. but we will have to relearn it when we get there oh well, I think I am up for the challenge haha I am glad to hear that everything is going well back home, I was sad to hear about Stephen, tell him I love his gutts if you see him. I was also glad to hear that Taniel and the baby are both doing well, I will still keep all you in my prayers. I Love all of you and I hope you are doing well, thank you all for your prayers and letters.

I am doing my best to learn as much as I can while I am in the MTC so that I can be a little more prepared for the field.

Alam ko po na totoo ang simbahan ni Jesucristo, mahal ko kayo pamilya ko!
Elder Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment